Tuesday, August 01, 2006

Sunday, 23rd July 2006



Good thing that we packed our stuff before dinner Sat nite, coz today we were rushing again. We only have 2 hours before we have to leave for the airport. I went along with Nani to Isetan….. & last minute decided to get Mama a bag… I’ve bought her kain batik but I knew she’d be happier if she got a bag! Good decision. She hardly looked at the kain!

Went to Secret Recipe to pick up our cakes! Yup, you read that right. We bought 2 whole cakes to bring home! Hehehheh. One for Izza: New York cheesecake, one for me: Chocolate Banana cheesecake. You have to taste it to understand why….

Got to hotel…. Had one little problem. The driver who agreed to send us to the airport bailed out on us. Luckily, the hotel had a car on standby. Cost us about RM300+ though. Oh well, haven’t got much choice anyway.

We checked in our luggage & I paid for 2kg of excess baggage. My stuff was with Nurul, Adai & Izza. Hehehe. So Im sure it was excess because of me kekke. It was 6kg at 1st, then Adai & Izza took out Burger Kings for hand carry.Hahahhaha 4kg of burgers!! Orang Brunei tah namanya ;) My hand carry consisted of burgers from Burger King & beef foldover from McDs. More food!!

The rushing bit didn’t stop in KL. I rushed my way to the duty free shop to get some chocs for peeps at work & the gang.

Our incoming flight was slightly delayed. When boarding, we couldn’t be bothered to rush our way to the front anymore. Too tired. We left the terminal 3.15pm, & the captain mentioned we could see Sepang on our left. Our next destination :D 16-18th March 2007.

We took off… & I dozed off straight away hhahahhaha. I think the rest slept as well. Some marathon! We took our sweet time to get thru customs once we landed. “Sampai jua sudah, no rush.”

Overall, it was a well deserved break away from the country. For me, it was shopping haven coz sales were on!! But on a serious note, it was a good bonding session for us, just like the old days.. Should do it once a year, right Lings?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home