Thursday, July 20, 2006

~~Dilemma~~



I have been surfing the net the last few days for a camera. Which one shall I get? Not that my current camera isnt working, it is. Just that, hmm I dunno, the thought of having a better camera sounds so good.hehhe.

After thorough comparison here & there, & after giving much thought I think I know which one I want. But mind you, I might change my mind again.

So the question was which one? Small or Big? Nikon or Sony? For compact, I think Id go for Sony T3o Black. Tho, the Nikon S5 red looks soooo yummy! Slurp~~~ As for the big boys,digital SLRs, Nikon D70s looks so simple. The Sony R1 was WOW!! But what do I know about cameras anyway? One thing I do know, after having the experience of handling the 'professional' camera, I want one of my own!! heheh. So its practicality vs beauty? Which one shall I compromise?

http://www.letsgodigital.org/en/camera/specification/compare/1214-950-1251-1063.html

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home