Monday, July 31, 2006

Friday, 21st July 2006






I made a bet with Nurul that if she go to the gym I'd treat her to Secret Recipe. So that morning I woke up & looked at the next bed. Yup. No nurul in sight. hahhaa. She was determined to get some exercise done on the trip!

Had breakfast downstairs then off to KLCC. Bought some things then by 4pm off to Masjid India. hehehhe it was some experience. Who says we only shop at 'Kedai Mahal?' Did some bargaining. Murah you know!! I spent a lot on tudong, & kekekke those tudong still with Nurul. Didnt fit in my luggage!! :p

We dropped off our shopping & had early dinner at Secret Recipe. Again, we had cakes for STARTER!! heheh laparrrrrr...

Post dinner, went to Lot 10 & only came out when the shops were closing! "Oh, tutup tia..." hahahha guess we lost track of time ;)

Went up to drop things off again, convinced Nani to come down and get midnight snacks. We had KFC to go & I finished 2 scoops of choc choc chip by myself! SOOoOoo Yummmmyyyy!!! If only I could bring 'em back here!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home