Monday, July 17, 2006

"Nda mauuuuuuuuu"



I made this separate blog just to highlight the event.hehheh.no biggie.

We were on our way back to the car. We parked at SOAS. Fav spot during perayaan. Only at this time, SOAS is NEAR. hahhaha. U get the picture.

Anyway, we were waiting to cross the road at the T-junction by the church & the new mahkamah in town. Then someone said ' bah tunggu saja merah ah'. Few seconds later, he said 'bah lajuuuuuuuu'. But the thing was,the light wasnt red!! Everyone ran across the road, all except me.There I was all alone on the other side & them laughing at me :p

'Bah suh laju.... Nada kereta ni'.
& tats where it came it... "Nda mauuuuuuuu. Belum merah ah."

Few mins (sure felt like it) later, I safely crossed (more like ran) the road.kekkeke.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home