Wednesday, July 26, 2006

Thursday, 20th July 2006

We all left work early. I left at 3.15pm, rushed home to change then arrived at the airport 4.30pm. Checked in, then went inside. hehhehe Nurul was there when I arrived, WITHOUT her tudong! kekeke. The incoming flight was delayed. We left Brunei around 6.15pm.
I saw this lady carrying a box, thenI later figured out what she was carrying. It was a cake from Secret Recipe!!
The flight seemed to take forever!! I dun exactly know why. Supposedly, it only took about 2 1/2 hours ish. We landed, left LCC Terminal ( part of KLIA) & arrived at Marriott 10.30pm! We were so sleepy by then. Cant believe it. We were supposed to stay up late & enjoy the night life there.
Nurul & Nani then checked us in, Me & Izza went off to the shops. Only becoz, we're staying in one room. We tot they wont let us. So off we went.....
Then, I saw IT. I saw MNG. ahhahahhaha. I was like a little girl. Huge grin n all. Hello... Im wide awake now.hahhaha half an hour. Thats all it took. I bought a top n a skirt.kekkeke. me & my MNG obsession. It was like dejavu. Me & Izza in MNG, just like old times ;)
Found Nurul looking for us at the lobby.. "Suh, ko beli brg kah?" hahhaha It was no suprise :P
12midnite already & we havent eaten dinner. Went down to Dome. Each one of us ordered a main course & while waiting, we decided to get a cheesecake. Gone in about 5mins. We were that hungry. For dessert, I had Choc choc chip from Haagen Daaz. My favourite!! So yummmmyyyy!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home