Tuesday, August 01, 2006

Saturday, 22nd July 2006

Today we decided not to have breakfast at the hotel. We had it all planned out. Brunch at Nandos (!!!), followed by dessert at Haagen Daaz. Again, meal was fabulous! We had fondue (apparently it was new & they didn’t have it at the branch near our hotel yet). Nyamannnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn sekali! :D

It was already 12 noon by the time we finished eating ice cream. At 1st we agreed on meeting up 3hours later, but looking at the situation & MANY (I’m not kidding. Place was humongous! It was Midvalley afterall) shops that I felt like I have to go to hehehe so we decided to meet up at 4pm instead.

I was running around like crazy, rushing the whole time. At one point I thought I’ve gone thru all floors (3 floors and basement. Each floor like 200m long!), then I just realized I haven’t found Levi’s. That’s when it came to me that I’ve got one more floor to go! Aiyaa!

Found Levi’s with like half an hour to go, bought one jeans and off to some more shops. Silly of me to decide to come back later to a shoe shop, I forgot which floor it was. I kept on going & going but time was up!

I saw Nurul & she told me she spent 1 hr at Starbucks. Hahahhaha. Lucky her. She told us she wasn’t gonna shop anyway. So that’s fair. Then Izza came with her work shirts, & I got Nani’s msg saying sorry shes late and that shes on her way. I took out the Malls directory & found that the shoe shop was on the floor above. No wonder I never found it. I was fidgeting so they said to go back. & heheh I said be back in a sec!! Bought 2 shoes. And I was a happy bunny again :D

When I got back, they were discussing about dinner at KL Tower. Izza wanted to shop some more so they were deciding either to go or to cancel. We made a booking the night before and got reservation for Sat nite.

Good thing we didn’t cancel! We had a wonderful time. ‘Tho it was expensive, the food was brilliant!!

After dinner, we went to KLCC again coz Nani wanted to get a bag there. Hmmmm Nani got herself, not just one but TWO bags! Muahahah. Pandai shopping!! Hehehe errrr I got something too ;)

Got back to hotel & convinced Nani to go down to hang out jap. Sayang jua, Sat nite awal tido? So we did. Just lepak at Starbucks di bawah, & yeah I had choc choc chip again. Kekeke even the waiter pun cakap… again? Stayed out till almost 2am….

Knocked out…. Tired meh…..

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home