Monday, July 17, 2006

Let the celebrations begin!!






Yes, the awaited perayaan is here!! And it's a BIG one this yr. HM's 60th Birthday.

"Bandar Seri Begawan once again was lively. Different walks of life, from toddlers to adults to the elderly, can be seen going full swing enjoying the nite"

Man, Im crap at writing. Well, I tried hahahah :p I guess I chose the right profession being an optom then :)

Anyway, we went to bandar. hehehhe. yes, we're a bunch of people who actually enjoy being part of the crowd. Enjoying the food, the crowd, the atmosphere. kekkeke. I was on a mission that nite. To get food. I was on a roll. hahha. And I quote. ' Kitani abis kan makanan si Suh saja ni'. For those who get me, they know wat they're getting into. I LIKE to what-u-say 'sample' the food a.k.a "nafsu besar, pi nda abis". So I bought 'sotong tutuk', 1kg of longan, a corn, King beef burger & air 'kelapa'. The verdict: I 'finished' them of coz :P

We were supposed to see the fireworks but I guess it was blocked by the Yayasan building. We were wondering what the 'thumping' was. Ahhhhh. It was the fireworks. & We missed it. Never mind. Left bandar midnite.

If you're wondering whats the 1st pic is about, look carefully.... Its a BBQ grill.. yes!! hahaha probably 3x as big as ur normal one is. hmmmm faster service? or just wishful thinking? ;)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home