Sunday, March 04, 2007

Hitea @ Seasons

and SURPRISE!!!
and yes I was!! LOL (video from Zmah as proof hehehe)

Earlier this week Zmah made plans for us to have Hitea @ Seasons for $15. Food was great, we were spoilt for choices. There were 10 of us: Me, Nurol, Nani, Zmah, Wadi, Aming, Die, Adai, Amir & Nalan.

They have entertainers performing during the time.. I was at the dessert counter when one of the singers said " We have a special song...." then he stopped... and the gang were looking at me... hmmmm then I knew they were up to something. In my mind... oh no.... pls.... not here.... hehehe Seasons was packed!! Imagine my embarassement!! :p

Went back to table then.... yupe... they all sang and came over to the table where we sat... OMG! Malo eh!! ehhehehe.

But overall I enjoyed it. I had choc fudge bday cake from CB, thanks to Nurol and Nani.

Dalings, THANK YOU!! HUGS

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home