Saturday, February 24, 2007

HAPPY 23rd NATIONAL DAY

Yol mentioned that she had to be at Taman for the National day celebration covering as medical aids for students from her school. So I thought I could come along with her to Bandar and take some shoots of the colourful event.. but then again kehkehkeh I was just too lazy to wake up that early in the morning.. and yes... she knows me too well hehhehe.

Had netball friendlies yesterday morning at Yol's school. Most Bratz were there. and some of them did a stupid thing.haha.jackass style!! but we had fun. had misato then swensens afterwards. Okay, that wasnt the highlight of my story.. hehe Manj participated in todays celebration and she was like... 'bah kamu semua, liat aku arah TV esok ah, aku ada tu... baris belakang sekali, jgn nda!'. And she said this to the students there. LOL. yes manj, we will watch u..... in the reruns! hahahhahaha. *yawn* nyaman tido ku tadi ;)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home