Monday, February 26, 2007

Choc Fountain-ing & Sushi-ing

I saw a photo of the choc fountain at rano's website and I just cudnt resist. I HAVE to try it! and We DID! This afternoon. I mentioned it last nite, cari victims to bring along. kehkehkeh.

So around 1pm I texted everyone asking who wanted to join me at Saffron for hightea. And I knew I can always count on them... so there were me, Zmah, Adai, Chaap, Aming and Amir. Zmah was out and about and Wadi was at home... so malas jln. hehehhe she knew there must be something I ws after at Saffron.... and she was right. I was after the choc fountain!! And I wasnt dissappointed!! If i knew where to get one of those.. hmmmmmm ;)

It was a quite pricey to be honest, but food was good. So I didnt really mind. Stayed there till about 5ish.

Then we headed to McDs to get Wadi prosperity burger, only that they dont do it anymore.. so Zmah got him something else instead. Adai n Amir wanted to go Komunis, so we did. Sent burger to Wadi's then off to Qlap to watch dreamgirls. Us four: me, Zmah, Nani & Nurul.

Turned out we were the only ones in the cinema. Qlap cineplex is cool btw!! We had the whole cinema to ourselves. So we talked, laughed, joked and even sang as loud as we wanted to be hehehehhe. And oh yeah... I cudnt sing. Not that I dont know that already. LOL.

Had sushi @ Misato afterwards... layan Nuruls craving.. Actress' baju mcm salmon skin? That was how hungry she was.hahhahaha.








0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home