Sunday, February 25, 2007

Zmah's Ada Extra Rezeki Dinner

Last nite, we had dinner at Nyonya Serusop on Zmah. Thought we were late, but there were other late comers. Think they must've gone to the other Nyonya in Gadong.

Everyone was like asking Zmah what the occasion was.. for her to belanja. Bday? Cant be. Anniversary? Nda jua. "Ada extra rezeki bah~~ "Ah okeh.. hehe esok ada lagi?" kehkehkeh.

19. That was the total no. of us there. 2 tables. One quiet, and another loud, and yes clumsy table. Thats my table. And amidst the clumsiness, I sat in btwn. Btwn Nani n Amir.

3, yes 3 separate incidents. Well make that 2 separate ones. 1st Nani spilled her drink. Ive warned them before to watch their drinks, coz from experience, when we spun the the table, its bound to knock some drinks over if not careful. Anyway, adding to d injury, Amir was trying to save his phone, but accidentally he knocked his drink too. So two spilled drinks, on my right Nani's and left Amir's. And I sat in btwn!

Then while we were eating, Amir asked the waitress who was flirting endlessly with Amir for some more water. She poured it behind my back.... onto my chair! I was like.. hmmm what is it with me and spilled drinks tonite? 'Wet oledi eh?'

Last nite we were entertained by the performers at Nyonya. Wasnt the 1st time I saw them perform, and they are quite good in fact. But last nite we had special guest singers... Chaap, Roz, Die and background dancer featuring Miji.hahahaha. He danced funnily!! Zmah took some videos of them last nite, but hehehhe think theyre for our eyes only. Tak ku relaaaa~~ ahhahah.

Neway, THANKS ZMAH for the treat. Buat selalu yeah ;)








0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home