Monday, February 26, 2007

Squeaks... squeaks.... SQUEAKS!!

On a rare occasion that I blog regularly, I have a funny *oh so not for me* story to tell. It was more like annoying to be honest.

I was working in Tutong today. Day was quite busy with all the school referrals coming in. And towards the end of the morning, patient seating in my room... I could hear squeaks, squeaks, squeaks. Oh you wonder what it was? YEAH, ME TOO!! I keep on popping my head out trying to figure out who was making the squeaking noise... and so I found out!!

You know babies shoes that squeaks while the child walks.. yup thats where the noise came from. Imagine that.... in front of your room.. and the child walked about nonstop. How soooooo annoying. Got on my nerve in fact. Patient out the door, I went outside... only to see the child's mum just sitting there innocently. Hadnt it occur to her that the child was making noises that was distracting other people from doing their work? I mean it IS a hospital afterall...

So what did I do? I went next door to the dr's room and said....

"Seriously, I think those kind of shoes should be banned from a hospital! Its soooo annoying!!"

Apparently, I wasnt the only one who was disturbed by it... The assistant gave the mom the look.. and all the mom could say was.... " Oh, bising jua ni kali ah.... sini Lai, jgn jln2..."

Like DUUHHHHHH!!!

Im not being a bitch or anything (PMS has gone past :p), but imagine if that was in the ward.... hmmmmmmm "Gerenti ketaguran sudah tu.."

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey girl I had to write something here, that sounds on the same level as nails on a blackboard eek!

Was great talking to you, make sure you come over soon!

Big snogs xoxo Jolene

8:34 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home