Wednesday, July 12, 2006

Radja Live in Brunei





hehhehe d pic is up!! I was just testing to see how d pic would look when uploaded.

So here's the full story.

R.A.D.J.A. LIVE IN B.R.U.N.E.I was EXCELLENT!! FANTASTIC!! Can be dubbed as THE concert of the year perhaps. Some concert it was.

I was really looking forward to the concert. We bought tickets wayyyyy ahead & had good seats. Heheheh good seats in the sense that we could jump up & down as much as we want & whenever we want!! I literally wanted to jump from the start of the concert. It was THAT good! Oh well, maybe I just needed to scream my hearts out, which I did. Along with NUROL, NANI, ADAI. My concert buddies. hehhehe. We really wish u were there CHAAP. AZROL was 'malu-malu kucing', so were SERI, LINA & NAJIB. But hey, it was too good to miss. So they all joined in at the end!

We all had a great time. Thanx to the organizers as well. Guess, not only us who learnt a lesson the last time we went to Padi & Ada Band concert. We didnt know the lyrics to most of the songs so we did our 'homework'. The organizers put out some of the songs lyrics as well so the crowd can sing along. A brilliant idea!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home