Saturday, September 22, 2007

Let the marathon begins! ;)

My Sungkai Marathon hasnt actually kick off this year. But saying that, I've sungkai-ed out 3 times already. Twice to OGH then yesterday to CDP Curryhouse.

We've gone for dimsum sahur at Dynasty thur nite and later we're going to Vanda Restaurant for dimsum sahur again.

This year I'd like to try the steamboat sahur at Ilotus and sungkais at Empire, Aport, Deli Nutressh and Misato ( coz I loveeeeeeee the volcano roll *slurps*).

Kehkehkeh I know people are keeping track on how many times I sungkai out... but I think Ive been good so far. HAHA.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

bah maritah ke airport, ke empire, ke misato.. hehe deli nutreesh inda ku mau pasal ramai orang n byk nda ampit tu.. hehe LOL..

JOM SUNGKAI. - AminG

2:53 am  
Blogger Suh said...

Bah iatah kan membawa ko ke airport ni!!

LAKAS TAH!! Membina tummy.. nanti tani ke gym! MUAHAHHA

11:51 am  

Post a Comment

<< Home