Wednesday, September 12, 2007

Friday 24th Aug

Got up late, took our sweet time getting ready and 1st thing on our agenda was brunch.... at Nandos, just across at Sg Wang Plaza. Yummmmmmyyyyy!!!! :D Even yummier was dessert... at Secret Recipe Lot 10. We had choc banana cheese cake ( my personal fav), tiramisu & New York cheese cake (Izza's fav).

Then the whole afternoon we were off to Masjid India to shop for fabrics. Textiles heaven!!!!! The kain were sooooooooooo nice!!! hehe we got ourselves the same kain each but in different colours.

We had late dinner at this place called Bora-bora around Ampang area. Quite a nice place actually. Food was good. I had one of my many coconut drinks ( I think I had 5 during the trip hehe). After dinner we had Haagen Daaz at Bintang walk. Slurppsssss~~ choc choc chip ;)


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home