Monday, May 07, 2007

All in a day's work...

Hard to resist not to share this story. hehe.

I had 5 yr old Chinese twin boys this morning coming for glasses check. They both came in together with the dad.

I checked twin 1 1st, but even that was such a task. He wouldn't sit still! I had to use matching pictures, as he wouldn't utter a single word when asked. I was using these two colourful kiddies modified sunglasses for checking each eye. While checking twin 1, twin 2 helped himself to the other pair of sunglasses, happily putting it on him.

Then the dad told me.. one of the twins wanted to bring the sunglasses home... (They were speaking in chinese btw.. so I couldn't understand a word).

I told them.." Cannot.. thats auntie's"

Here came the funny bit... Then the dad said... "Oh they're negotiating... one twin to take one home, and the other take another." CHEEKY!!! :D

haha I couldn't help but smile... These two twins must cause problems a lot!! They're sooooo naughty hehe.. and yupe.. the dad said... they're the bosses.. not boss but BOSSES!! haha.

Adorable twins tho... hehe

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home