Wednesday, April 25, 2007

Look Look.... Look at Zmah's To Do List!! ;p

I hope Zmah doesn't mind me copying her list onto here... kekekke:

"Anyways.... yes.. things to do...
  1. Get everyone's confirmation for dinner at iLotus this weekend. I've SMSed everyone over an hour ago, only one have replied... But it's ok. 'Cause the signal here (at my working place) sucks anyway (only DST...BMobile OK..hmm...) and my battery's dead. Hehe
  2. Get everyone's confirmation for watching Spiderman 3 by this weekend.
  3. Get everyone's ideas & opinions for next month's BBQ - Potluck style? (Wadi & I are already bringing lamb chops - probably need 2 more people to do it).
  4. Suh, we still haven't tried out Sheraton's Theme Night Buffets! Forgot about that now iLotus has a promo going on..Hehe
  5. Get everyone's ideas & opinions on Empire one-night stay at the VILLA! Heh heh heh. Let's make use of the vouchers bebeh!
  6. Organise another trip to Miri. This time, try not to get sick again (you know who you are..) . Hehehe. I still want to try out the seafood at Ocean's. And another stay at Marriott's please. (I organised last time but I didn't get to go.. =( hehehe)
  7. Gather everyone (committee) to discuss about the upcoming Futsal Tourney. Although we would be busy with a bigger event (ehem..hehehe) but I'll lend a hand anytime - as much as I can help you guys with..hehe. (But this, I can leave it to Aming Mr Organiser for this particular event..hehe)
  8. I want to stop here. The list have gone too long already. Hahaha."
LOL. See how organised she is. haha. Yes.. I think its about time I retire... haaaaaa~~~ Im putting my feet up :D

But yes.. how interesting can the list be? Half of it involves foooooodddddd!!! Nyummmm~~~ :D

2 Comments:

Blogger zm said...

No..I don't mind...hehehe

Ooo~rilek ah bos ani..goyang kaki lagi...hehehe

And yes..mmm....fooooood...

Whenever I tell my colleagues about our food "trips" (buffets especially), they always go "how were you able to eat so much?Kalau aku, lakas kanyang tah ku tu.." hahehahe...

well..i've had "practise" lol

8:03 am  
Blogger Suh said...

kehkehkeh.. biasalah.. Ive been wanting to find a 'suitable' replacement. And they vote U Zm!! Congrats!! haha.

Nyummm nyummm good food, great food here we come. I missed out on d last 'trip'... nx one is....??

Dun judge a book by its cover, thats all I can say... hehe esp me.. I eat slowly... thats the trick ;)

1:24 am  

Post a Comment

<< Home