Wednesday, April 25, 2007

D'Bratz came 3rd!!


Last 2 weeks, Bratz joined the Jade Netball tourney. No training of some sort but somehow we got 2nd runner up. Well thanks to d import players hehe and of coz Bratz themselves!! We didnt crack under pressure this time.. More like other teams did... hehe mental again... to me!! LOL. Seriously, what was her problemmmm???!!! Am I that goooddd? hahahha.


I was happily thinking Id be sub during the tourney.. but our manager had other ideas... kinda worked tho! 1st game saja sub then played FT for the rest 6 games til 3rd & 4th placing... kapisaaaannnnnn!!! Lunch time I had rice... I tot 1 game left... semis saja.. I completely forgotten 3rd/4th.. or the finals for that matter... hahaha bagussssss!!

Next day, as predicted.. jln pun mcm old lady.. semua sakit!! Kaki sakittttt.. badan sakittttt... terus went for massage hehe




0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home