Monday, August 07, 2006

Tanglung / Malam Serumpun 60

Went to see Tanglung last saturday. Parked my car at Azrols. Then we kumpul at Chaap's. Me, Adai, Azrol & Umie, Najib & Nani & Co. heheh her siblings. Parked our cars d SOAS & walked our way to Padang. Bought some food 1st then off to Taman. Adai asked me what I bought.. "Atu saja?" I bought beef burger with cheese, air kelapa & hati buyah. Yup, thats it. hehheh. funny, if I bought little kana tagur, if I bought banyak kana tagur jua!! I share my food kekekek ;)
We found our spot before the entrance gate to Taman, in front of TAIB. I was the last one to sit down, only bcoz of my 'stupid' jeans. I shouldnt have worn those that nite! Ate our food while waiting for the procession.
Then, it started... with fireworks!!! SIOKKKK!!!! Me & my camera.. :D click.click.click.click.nonstop.hehhehe.
Stayed until the end of procession, then walked back to gerai to buy drinks..
Miji rang telling me that the rest of the gang at CZ Qlap. So I asked Azrol if we can drop by. I wanna give them chocholates I bought from KL.
Got home before 11.30pm. heheh. A bit early for Sat nite :p


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home