Thursday, August 10, 2006

An Optom's Nightmare :|

Last Thursday, I was working in Tutong. Lunch time, me & Ejah decided to go to Tamu Tutong to get some food (nyaman & cheap, u know!).
Ok, that wasnt the highlight of the story... We bumped into a chinese middle-aged man selling ready readers. For those not aware what they are, theyre ready made glasses used for reading. But those werent the only ones he was selling! There were MINUS lenses as well ( to correct short sightedness a.k.a. kabur jauh)!! Really, an optom's nightmare tu! Cheap pulang, only $15.
Funnily, he was trying to sell them to me. If only he knew what I do for a living. If d UK, kana ambil legal action sudah tu....
Ok, imagine this... parents just buying those cheap ones for their kids.... wawaawaaaa... then they come to the clinic complaining of sakit pala bla bla bla.. AIYOOOO!!!
Well, my boss said nda jua apa-apa.... as long as kids dont use 'em.. Hmmmm what are the odds? I surely dun wanna bet on it!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home