Thursday, August 23, 2007

Ho Ho Holidayyyy~~~~

I got woken up this morning by my own alarm (at 6am btw!!). I usually set d alarm d nite b4 & I'm sure I didn't set it up last nite. Guess I didn't disable it the previous morning. Then Mama woke me up to get ready for work. I forgot to tell her that I start leave today. Then Yol rang around 7.30ish... She didn't realise I was already on leave, so she asked me to go back to sleep hihihi.

Finally I got up almost 9am. Showered then packed stuff for KL. My little nephew Icha was around and he wanted a ride in Amit's car. So I took him jln to get baju from d dobi. Sent him home then off to d tailor & service car. Had lunch with Yol @ Capers then accompany her to Plaza Athirah.

1 hr to go & I'll be leaving for KL. Well, our flight's at 8.15pm. hehehe warning Izza udah to not be late. Everyone knows how she is with flights. We kept reminding her this is airasia, and it wont wait for her, unlike RBA kekekeke.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home