Thursday, August 16, 2007

Let the countdown begins!!!

The highly anticipated girls' trip to KL (yes, again!) is about a week away. Izza will be back for good tmrw, and I'm predicting then it'll be pretty hectic with d pre-hols shopping/preparations. LOL. HAHAHAHAHA.

I've already convinced Nurul to get her hair done on Sat, and Ive told her to drag Izza along. kehkehkeh. I heard Nani did her hair already.

This time around we'll be staying at Park Royal coz Marriott is fully booked. Too bad. Oh well, so long as its around Bukit Bintang, it doesn't really matter. hehehehe. Its just a bit of a walk ladies.... :)

We havent actually discuss how we're gonna spend d time in KL. But I'm sure there'll be shopping trips nonetheless, coz Malaysia's sale is on. I hope its a good one this year, afterall its Msia's 50th Independence day celebration.

Nurul did say we're prolly gonna see the fireworks competition and most likely we'll go to Sunway Lagoon as well: just to relax, after all the shopping sprees we had. hehe. So far those are the plan, which is nothing much really.

We'll wait until Izza come home.... and we'll see wat happens.

Wuhooooooo!!!!!! KL baby!!! :D

Ps/ Oh I've got my food list ready. haha. Nyummmmmm~~~~~

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home