Sunday, June 24, 2007

Lepak @ Zm's

Last Sat nite, Zm bawa lepak at her place. I think unofficially the gendang berjaga2 for her wedding was opened on tat nite. hehe.

I soooo thought I was late, coz she said 8 lalu. I came over almost 9pm... and yet I was d 1st one to arrive. Typical hehe. Soon after, the rest came. Zmah lost count on how many of us were there. Panuh jua her room!

1st agenda was food. What to order? In d end, Pizza Hut won the vote. We ordered 4 pizzas (gone in 5mins btw), chicken wings & some fries. Wadi & Andy picked up the order and dropped by to get some nasi bungkus from Mamih as well.

While waiting for food, someone put Norbit on. Tat was a good laugh.. poor Miji, he was teased about it a lot. Norbita. haha.

After 'dinner'(it was around 10.30ish when food came), everyone settled in doing different things. Some played d board game Life ( which lasted until 3ish), some liat movie saja, and some of us played 'strip' big 2. Inverted commas bcoz duhhhh its not real, but it was as real it cud get, ehem whenever Amir is around. HAHA. Well, in d end it wasnt me who 'stripped'. Yes boys, it wasnt me!! Rematch guys? Bring it on!! haha.

I asked Zm, some of us stayed until abt 4am.. But we left around 1ish.

It was actually good fun, relax2 saja. Oh, thanks to Amir coz he bought d cards on his way over. hehe.







0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home