Thursday, June 21, 2007

Eye Clinic Beach Picnic

... was FUN-tastic!!

Zai picked me up at 10am and we decided to have brunch at Faize, Tutong town. I wasn't quite sure of where the picnic was gonna be coz its held at a private beach at Kenangan Tutong. But we found it in the end. And that was around 11.30am. Sooooo hotttt!!

I went straight on d banana boat.. keke that was fun! But the 2nd time I went on it was even more thrilling!! D boat flipped!!! And we were in the water for quite sometime as it took us forever to get back on. Amongst us was a 65 yr old doctor... we kinda panicked coz he stayed quite for a while.. but he was alrite. Tat was some ride!!

I tried jet skiing for d 1st time. I'd love to go again.... but faster this time hehe. For someone who doesn't really know how to swim... that's brave. Well, for me it is. ;)

Part of the day, me & Zai went cruising.. Some cruising it was.... with the top down, music blaring out... sunnies up... some life.... and I quote... " go get some boys". Haha.

Overall, I had a great time. I needed it.

Silly me, I forgot to put sunblock on earlier. So no surprise... I got burnt... and 'looked like a lobster'. Hence... burnt & lobstered.

Oh, I was mentioned in the dept meeting yesterday. Agenda? Suhara's single.. so she can bring a friend. GOSH. Oh yeah.. my boss said that. :S




0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home