Monday, January 29, 2007

Missing...

UK...

I had english patients just now, father and son... felt like old times when I was back in BMEC, Brum doing my training. Missed the life... not the work life tho. That kinda suck! haha. I was sooo ready to get out of there!

I missed my starbucks sessions with Jolene.. nothing good than a cup of hot chocholate in cold breezy winter and a good chat with a dear friend.. hehe

I missed my aimless wandering about in town after a hard day at uni or work... just going in and out of shops at Bull Ring...
I missed the Sunday talks with the girls... Kitchener Road will never be the same without the 64 girls keke
I missed the Boxing day trip down to London with Izza.. or any retail therapy with her for that matter.. those days are over.. sigh [well not quite tho... ;)]
I missed going to Oxford St on a saturday just to get the yummiest belgian waffle I've ever tasted in my life... then go home...
I missed the life where you can just be carefree and not think of anything but just living the moment...
I missed all those... but I wont trade what I have now for then... hehe nows just too good too!! ;)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home