Thursday, January 18, 2007

7.30..

That was the time I arrived at the office today. AMAZING!! hehe which is a rare thing btw. So they've opened the Jln Tutong already, just one lane tho.

It was closed after a landslide covered both the lanes going to Bandar. I found out on tue morning, when I was already running late for work (got up 7am!!) in the car... Mannnnnn, Jangsak was jammed packed, from Kilanas to traffic light at Beribi!! So yeah I was late for work keke 8.15 arrived at the office. But nyuhuuuu~~~ I wasn't the only one keke.

So here I am today.. thought I had to go round Jangsak again so left a bit early.. happily munching 6 (yes, SIX!) cucur pisang thinking I'd be stuck in traffic forever ehhe. Took my sweet time driving to work listening to.... 'How do I breathe~~~'

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home