Monday, January 29, 2007

Im off to....

MNG and Zara huntings (yes huntingSSS)!! Wuhoooo~~~

What I didnt realise when we booked our flights was it coincides with the time of the year where hell let loose.. ok so not quite.. but you get what I mean... Do not go to the banks, Gadong or Qlap without expecting there'll be a loooooooooooongggg queue or traffic jamsss.. yupe, its bonus time!!

But anyway, that wasnt what I had in mind.. keke... Im off on holiday tmrw with Zai & Dina. The last time I was on one with them was the Scotland road trip, which we had a blast anyway!! and that was errrrr Easter 2004, a looooongg time ago hehe.

So Nurul just got back from KL herself.. and she said sale is on!! yuhooo~~ and theres a clearance sale at Zara KLCC! muahahhaha. God help me!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home