Tuesday, August 15, 2006

Brummies BBQ: Sat, 12th August 2006

I decided to arrive late. But that was just a thought. Yol rang me, "Bah bila tah ko kan ke mari?" oh alrite then. I was thinking of getting a lift from Zai, but after Yols call I asked my bro to send me.

When I arrived, Lina, Yol & Cigu Wahab were menyalai the chix already. 1st batch cooked... and we ate them!! hahahhahahhaha. Ka Yati, Bang Birin & the kids came. Ka Yati was like "Eh, kamu makan udah?". Thats when I decided we prolly need to buy somemore chix wings. Yol suggested 1kg. I said alang2 jua... " Bah mun nda abis, jaga ko ah. Ko tu abis kan." Eshhhhhh they always do that :P Nda abis blame c suh woooo~~~~ But yayyy!!! Ayam abis jua tat nite :D

Cigu Zizah & family, Cigu Ramlee & family, Jamal & sons came. More or less like in d old days.. but honestly, it wasnt. We, the younger generation (me, Yol, Zai & Lina) sat at one table.... with our own gossips of coz!

Later we went inside coz Yol decided to karaoke. I found kuch kuch ho ta hai (spelling?) & percayalah.. hahhahahah NOW its just like old times. HER waking us up sunday morning with those songs. MUAHHAHHAH. Im mean, I know! :P

Got home 11.30pm. Long day ahead ;)


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home