Thursday, May 10, 2007

Santai at the Beach....

...that's where I wanna be.... *sigh*

I dream & I wish that I'm at a beach at a nice resort right this very minute. Or at least out of the office. Arghhhhhh!!! Even the thought of next week is stressing me out!!!

Ok so I have this SO Carnival to think abt this wknd.. and Sat is supposed to be the setting up day. But nope, I wont be able to help out.. even tho I have 'kelonggaran semasa waktu bekerja'. Ethically, My 1st & foremost responsibility is towards patients. So yeah.. Im stuck at RIPAS... seeing patients alone... up til TUE!!

We're already one staff short, prolly till mid aug... and now my col will be on leave til mon.. but shes got a meeting on tue.. and another one is off to Sydney for a work attachment for 2 wks.. Only confirmed yesterday pm.. typical!!

This isn't the 1st time that I am left alone seeing patients.. not that I mind.. ok maybe I do... only bcoz... patients booked in ( our waiting list is 6-8wks at the moment!!) are a bit handful for just one person to handle. Imagine 14 patients... not a day... one morning!! And thats monday...

As for Tuesday, it'll be a lot more funnnnnnnnnn!! 20+ patients just morning alone... funnn funnnn funnnnn eyyy!!???? Bite me! :S

I am a semut camwhore innocent SUPER optom~~~

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home