Monday, April 16, 2007

Sepang F1 Trip

Sat:
Arrived at Regent Hotel around 6ish as planned. Then off to KLCC via d rail. Went to Sony to look for a shoulder bag for Daisy (yes Ive named my pink Vaio Daisy kekkeke). Went to look for other stuff for family... It was a mini marathon, I kept looking at the time hehe... Back to hotel.. showered then went out at midnite.. for Haagen Daaz. Had my choc choc chip :D Later went down to 'Bintang Walk'. Some walk it was. HAHA.

Sun - Race Day:
Got up around 9am then went down to have quick bf at Starbucks. Off to KL Sentral via Bukit Bintang for our journey to Sepang. Bought our tickets for the 'fastest way to Sepang': A package using the KLIA Transit then shuttle bus to & from Sepang circuit. Quite pricey tho.. RM80 per person, but at least we didnt have to queue and wait that long to get into Sepang.

Arrived at Sepang around 12ish.. & it was damn hot!! I later found out I got sunburned form standing waiting for another bus to take us uphill to the main entrance of d circuit. Lotssssss of people!!! Atmosphere was greeeeaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaattt!!

Got to our seats at the grandstand after getting some food at the stalls provided. Mannnn, cekik darah gilaks!! No outside food allowed. As a result, we missed the drivers parade. Flags were flying high... Ferrari, McLaren....

Even at the stand, the heat was unbearable. Thank god, I brought my fan along. Zai ckp nda cool eh. Who cares. Panas kali ah!! Boiling hot. Temperature was rumoured to be around 40C. Tat hot!! I couldnt imagine those sitting at the hillstand without any coverage at all. If it was me there, I think Id get fried.. like a lobster. hahaha.

For the race, u know the result already. It was a 1-2 for McLaren and 3rd place for Ferraris Massa. The Omputih in front us was kambang by the result. hehehe. I got teased by him for Ferrari getting 3rd place.

B4 balik, we got some souveniers at the Sepang shop. I got tshirts and umbrellas.

On our way home from the circuit, we decided to go straight to KLCC to shop. hehe. Didnt have enough time to go back to the hotel. 1st agenda... MAKAN. Lapar eh!! We had nandos :D Got some tshirts for myself then I just sat.. too tired to walk around and shop. Naleh bnr!!

But but... not too lazy for a photo session in front of KLCC. haha. camwhoring bnr!

Thought of going out later on, but our body decided against it. Midnight, me & Zai were in bed already. hehe. Hampar~

Mon:
Bf at Starbucks again b4 hitting d shops for last min shopping. Even then, I wasnt really in d mood to shop... hehehhe did manage to get some shoes for myself tho, as planned ;) Had my choc choc chip again... b4 going back to hotel.

Left KL 1.30pm.. wasnt really feeling well during the journey to KLIA. Had my period, and I was facing backwards. Felt like I wanted to vomit, so I just stayed quiet the whole way.

At the aport, I saw a box labelled DPMM FC. Haha. Could it be? Could it..? hehehhe... then ada tia d players... I'm a fan, never miss their home game, so I was all excited of coz to see them in flesh. kehkehkeh.

Bought burgers from BK. Pesan from Adai, Miji & Chaap of coz.... I heard someone from Brunei ordered 30 mushroom burgers. hahaha. I think someone shud open up BK d Brunei. Seriously hehe.

Overall, it was an enjoyable trip. Id love to go again... maybe nx yr we'll go Spore.. ;)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home