Wednesday, April 04, 2007

Almost.. but not quite~

Last week, it was my turn to cover Tutong Clinic (we go twice a week, Monday & Thursday). Anyway, it was the Monday when I got a call from someone at IM, UBD asking if I didn't mind giving the 1st yr medics a lecture on a particular topic.

1st question I asked... 'Have u rang RIPAS?' haha. Thinking why and how did this person know who and where I was. Hmmmphhh. U see... I don't quite fancy speaking in public. Everyone knows that. One on one I can manage, no problem.. and thats why I'm an Optom ;)

Anyway, as I found out it was my colleague and ex colleague who gave out my name. The lecture was yesterday, 8am.

So day came n went. And it went quite well actually. hehe I had to ask early on if those at the back could hear my voice or not.

The night before I was having fits. Well not exactly, but I had butterflies in my tummy already!! Sooooooooo nerbassssssssssssss one keke. BUT I didn't have a nervous breakdown :p

-=YOU CALM MY STORMS=-

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home