Wednesday, March 21, 2007

Family Affair~

It was my niece Karen's wedding over the weekend. She's older than me btw. My Tua's eldest granddaughter. With my parents gone to KK joining the 'Pensioners Club', I felt responsible to attend all the functions. hehe wakil lah tu~ 'sides, its Tua :)

Started off with berbedak on sat nite, followed by hantar berian, nikah and bersanding on sun and ambil-ambilan the same nite.

I brought along my big camera, and so played role of being the unofficial wedding photographer.. tho I wouldnt call myself tat yet. haha. Judging from the pics I took I need lessons. I cant even figure out how to take nice shots with d additional flash. I need lessons. Fullstop. hehe. Nonetheless, I was happily clicking away~ and my family loves being in the limelight. hehe. Kalah pengantin :p

Overall, there were more than 700+ shots. haha. Funny thing is... I think out of those, abt less than 20 shots, were pics of me. kehkehkeh. Price you have to pay for being behind the camera. ;)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home