Wednesday, December 13, 2006

Random ramblings...

Hmmmm Ive just realised something... I only blog when there are pictures to go with... with exception of video clips of course... hehe :p Well, pictures speak a thousand words, and its fun that way anyway ;)

So no pictures no blog... but kekekeke I passed NBT just now... and guess wat I saw?? hahahhhaa yes it's that time of the year again!! Xmas is here!! We've made a point to begambar everytime they have displays put up there.. So watch this space... ;)

I almost forgot that the Eye Clinic Annual Dinner is this sat. I dunno how it slipped my mind. Theme is red... and I haven't figured out what I'll be wearing...

And the following day, I have the walk-a-hunt....

And next week....... can't wait!!! We all deserve this break.. Tho its short, I'm sure we'll make the most of it.. We'll have a blast... :D

Okay.. enuff ramblings for now.. I had my mini cornetto dah~~~ :D Nyummmmm nyummmm hehehe cali jua liat office mates mkn d icecream.. even our boss pun join in d fun hehhehe

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home