Wednesday, December 13, 2006

Same Same Feat Audy - Without You: Cinta OST

I tried to find the video for this song.. All I came up with was another duet with a Thai lady(?).. Nonetheless, its a nice one ;)

The first time I saw you…
I knew I knew I luv U
coz my heart stopped

Saat pertama bertemu
Ku tau jantung ku terhenti
Karena cinta
Coz’ I …la la la la la la Love You…

Love can make U feel so funny
No house no car not even money
Will make me feel the way
What I’m really tryin to say
I can’t live another day
Without You oh …without You

Saat pertama kukecup
Kutau kau milikku
Kar’na terhenti detak hatimu

The first time I kiss U I knew
I knew I had U
coz’ your heart stopped

Hanya cinta yang mampu begitu
Tiada yg di dunia yang dapat membuatku
Merasa ikut coba katakan
Ta dapat hidup tanpa …tanpamu

Coz’ I…la la la la la la Love You…
Because I..la la la Love You …love You…

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home