Wednesday, December 19, 2007

Dec Update

Hmmm I havent been blogging for a while. Yes, I WAS JUST PLAIN LAZY. got no pics to upload so couldnt be bothered. But now I have news to report. HEHEHEHE.

But 1st, wanna hear a funny story? Its pretty embarassing but hmm who cares, Im sharing it anyway. hehehe. Ok..

WHO fell down while running on d treadmill in front of everyone at a fully packed gym, straight down rolling to the floor? The answer is ME. hahahhaha. I dont knw wat happened. I think I might have slipped coz the next thing I know was that I was lying flat on d floor. hahahaha. So now I have a phobia of running on d mill when the gym is full of people. Afraid that I wud do a 'suh' again. heheheh. Hence, now rajin to d gym on friday mornings!

Next on the agenda is... Adais back from Kapal Belia. No, he doesnt look any different from when the time he left. Nyaman makan pun still... We have yet to hear stories during his trip...

The last thing is about our recent trip to Miri. SEAFOOD baby! But this, I will post separately. with pics of coz ;)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home