Thursday, June 07, 2007

Purely Coincidence or Plain Absurd?

Yesterday, there was a career talk at Maktab Sains, Jln Muara for MA 4 & 5. Audience which turned up was less than what I expected. Last year, the similar talk was held in the auditorium.. this time it was held at the lecture theatre.

The speakers were biomedical scientist, audiologist, psychologist & optometrist. I went last.. hehe. My talk went ok actually.. so thats done n over with.

Anyhow... that was only half what I wanted to share.

You see... theres this counseling teacher, Cikgu Harisah. How she even remember me, let alone remember my name, Fazida, beats me...

Everytime I, we, thats me & Zai, bumped into her at the shops or elsewhere...DEFINITELY shed ask...

"Dah kawin ke belum?"

And I met her yesterday.. yupe.. I was right. "Fazida, dah kawin ke belum?"

She even offered to set me up with the teachers there. " Eh kat sini banyak cikgu2 yg baru balik UK..."

LOL. OMG. SERIOUSSSSS!!

Ok, that was that... incident no. 1.

Incident 2 happened yesterday at the clinic. Mr Mohan kept on asking for me to belanja.. belanja means a makan.. and Eye Clinic LOVE makan!! Anyhow, I was saying to him... for him to belanja lah.. coz I already did..

Know what he said... " U belanja lah.. cos ure getting married.."

HOLD ON.

"I'm not getting married Mr Mohan.. not anytime soon."

"You should... "

Ok.. SERIOUSLY these ppl need to get off my back about me getting married hehe. And I told Mr Mohan... " U're worried about me not marrying? My parents dont even worry"

Ok, maybe I'm wrong.. but they don't show the obvious, if they do kekeke.

Incident 3: It was footie nite last nite. Usually I watch footie with my brothers. So I'd text time during the day asking whos going, whos not. It turned out that Dilah was thnking of going with his gf. Abg sakit kaki.. so wont go. I know Hj not going. Adul no reply. Ichal working the night shift.

So whats the significance?

Ichal texted me this.. "So how? Not sure dpt liat jua.. kaja mlm. baik tah ko cari boifren!"

That was a blow.. coming from my own brother. But I laughed it off... and I replied...

"awu liat bola sama boifren. His name is chu yah."

hehe I ended up going with Dilah, and sat with our cousins n uncles. Footie was greatt btw. Brunei won 4-0 against Sarawak. Of coz... thanks to our local hero, Shahrazen 22.

1 Comments:

Blogger zm said...

Lenk!! Hehe.. Sabar saja...

That IS annoyingly coincidental.

Anyhoo...we went to the match oso bah! Hehe.. we sat arah..urm...erm...adjacent to the "palang" (i can't seem to find my English vocabs these past few days)...tampat yang inda ramai orang lah... i enjoyed the game!

Banar...at first mcm..zzzz... i was exhausted!From running errands in the afternoon. I had the day off. But sudah kana tagur...barutah tried to look interested...skali..when i did...GOAL!!! woseh..apakan..hahaha

bah lenk. cya tonight ah... probably around 8+++ haven't msged the others yet.

mwahhhh lops lops

7:59 am  

Post a Comment

<< Home